Whether you enjoy hiking, fine-dining, water sports, spending time at the beach, hiking, golf, cultural events, wine tasting, or a great night-life, Santa Barbara has something for you.
Santa Barbara is sometimes referred to as the American Riviera. Its beautiful beaches, majestic mountains, and world-class cultural activities make Santa Barbara a premier resort destination. First class accommodations and dining await its many visitors.
A Few of Our Favorite Things In Santa Barbara (This list is changed regularly and is only a very small sampling of offerings available) :
- Brophy Brothers – for Sunday afternoon Fish & Chips or Choippino and a glass of wine or an ice cold beer.
- Farmers Market – on State Street on Tuesdays 3-6 pm. Don’t miss it!
- Lazy Acres Deli Case – (secret, they have great sushi)
- Ca’Dario Restaurant – Paul recommends starting with the Ravioli with sage butter sauce…mmmmmmmm…
- First Thursday Art Walk – Exercise and shop at the same time, or take a detour and simple some of our fine local wines along the Urban Wine Trail, just a block away.
- The Funk Zone – Need we say more?
- The Riviera Theatre – A Santa Barbara Classic offering art films in a lovely old theatre.
- Santa Barbara County Bowl – The cheap seats have ocean views! Jimmy Buffet once said he “felt like he was playing to friend in his living room”.
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival – Hob nob with Hollywood glitterati at this must-attend event.